HOW TO APPLY – REQUIRED CONDITIONS
The proposed program will not exceed four pages, stating:
- The names of the organizers and their institutions of affiliation.
- The number of sessions planned.
- A summary of the doctoral program.
- The pre-requisites for the participants.
- The scientific motivation.
The pre-project can be submitted downhere (.pdf).
You can also submit these proposals via any member of the Scientific Council of the IHP.
After discussion within the Scientific Council, the Direction will let you know its decision.
You are encouraged to discuss your project with members of the scientific board and of the staff of Institut Poincaré (in particular, Centre Emile Borel) . However, please note that, in order to avoid confusion :
* confirmation of receipt of the submission of the proposal must come from the president of the scientific board (Comite de Planification Scientifique) , David Dean
* confirmation of acceptance from the direction of Institut Poincaré
Examples of programs is available here :
Decisions on the doctoral programs are made by the CPS at its meetings in June and December. Projects should be deposed sufficiently in advance for them to be considered by the CPS. You have until October 31st to submit your application to the committee of December and until April 30th to submit your candidacy to the committee of June.
For further information, please contact email@example.com